Information and advice for Harrow residents
If you live in Harrow there is lots of help and friendly advice available. Some of the groups are run by parents who have children with learning difficulties and disabilities, and through their experience they may understand the problems you may face.
If you'd like to receive information on local and national services sign up to the disabled children and young adults register.
Useful Harrow based organisations
- Harrow Children and Young People’s Advocacy Service
- Harrow Association of Disabled People
- Harrow Citizens Advice Bureau
- Harrow Family Information Service
- Harrow MENCAP
- Harrow Parent Forum
- Harrow SEND Information, Advice and Support Service (formerly Harrow Parent Partnership Service)
- HELIX Education Centre (formerly Harrow Tuition Service)
- Kids Can Achieve
- Centre for ADHD & Autism Support