Search for courses and training online and get advice on qualifications and funding from:
- the National Careers Service (England)
- My World of Work (Scotland)
- Careers Wales
- Careers Service Northern Ireland
You can find free courses to help develop your digital and numeracy skills for work on ‘The Skills Toolkit’.
Courses range from beginner to advanced level. You can learn how to:
- use computers and online tools confidently
- stay safe online (cyber security)
- write computer programs using code
More help finding training or apprenticeships
You can also get help with:
- finding and applying for an apprenticeship
- English, maths and IT skills
- agricultural and farming training
Help with learning costs
There are different types of funding:
- grants and bursaries - these do not have to be paid back
- Learner Support - for people 19 or over
- Advanced Learning Loans - for people 24 or over
- loans for work-related training from your employer
HCUC Apprenticeships & Skills
Find the right apprenticeship subject that will kick-start your future.
The apprenticeships are focused on the core skill sets that are in high demand in the industry.
The programmes are designed to help the learner start or progress in their professional career.
Here is the link to register:-
Click image above for more info