Shaftesbury High School
Be kind – Be resilient – Be respectful – GROW
Welcome to Shaftesbury High School
Shaftesbury is a special needs school located in the London borough of Harrow with capacity for approximately 160 students, aged between 11 and 19, with learning, emotional, behavioural, autistic, communication, medical, physical, sensory and social needs.
In September 2017 Harrow Council launched a website showing their local offer for students with Special Educational Needs & Disabilities. Click to visit the Harrow Council Local Offer site.
Shaftesbury High School is a community of pupils, staff, parents, carers and governors. We believe that…
- We all have the same Rights.
- We show Respect to all the members of the School community.
- We know there will always be someone to Listen, or talk to, if we feel upset.
- We should be Safe wherever we are, and whatever we do.
- We are a Healthy school in all that we do.
- We will always Work to the best of our ability
2017-18 Calendars & Events