Shaftesbury High School
Parents & Carers are invited to meet their child’s tutor at our ‘Meet the Tutor evening’ on Wednesday 20th September between 4pm and 7pm. Parents with SEN pupils in Years 5 & 6 are invited to an Open Day at We are delighted to announce that Sainsbury’s in Hendon have chosen Shaftesbury as their charity of the year. They have already started raising funds for the school and will be holding a charity weekend in early August to raise even more funds for Shaftesbury.
Welcome to Shaftesbury High School’s website
Shaftesbury is a special needs school located in the London borough of Harrow. At Shaftesbury there is capacity for approximately 160 students, aged between 11 and 19, with learning, emotional, behavioural, autistic, communication, medical, physical, sensory and social needs.
Please clickto view our SEND Offer (September 2017) which explains our Special Educational Needs and Disability Offer at Shaftesbury.
Shaftesbury High School is a community of pupils, staff, parents, carers and governors. We believe that…
- We all have the same RIGHTS.
- We show RESPECT to all the members of the School community.
- We know there will always be someone to LISTEN, or talk to, if we feel upset.
- We should be SAFE wherever we are, and whatever we do.
- We are a HEALTHY school in all that we do.
- We will always WORK to the best of our ability